Thursday, September 15, 2011

Baby Furniture!

I found baby furniture online and went ahead and ordered it.  The space for the nursery will look really nice with a white set of furniture so that is what we got.

I had to order from 2 different sites to get all the pieces I wanted.  I got toddler rails and full twin bed rails for the future.  I also got a nightstand for the future too and will probably put in the cottage room in the meantime unless there is a good place for it in the nursery.  Now I need a nice glider/rocker.  Here is what we got:

Crib:


Changing Table:


Dresser:



Side table:


Toddler Rail:


Full size bed Rails:


Also, my bedding should be arriving today so I am excited to see it in person.

Renovation update:  The contractor is SLOW!  Making progress upstairs but master bathroom is still TBD on what will be done to make it functional again.

No comments:

Post a Comment