Saturday, October 29, 2011

Before and After

This post will have a lot of pictures.  The renovations are finally done and I took some pictures so y'all can see the before and after.  Enjoy!  I am not sure if all of these will come through in the email so you may have to go directly to the blog http://julia-hummer.blogspot.com/ to view.

Baby bathroom upstairs:
Upstairs Bathroom Before

After -- New EVERYTHING (lighting, vanity, toilet, floor, etc.)

New Toilet
    
Baby tub

 Nursery:
Hall before (hi Max!)


Hall After


Hall from other end

  
After -- Hall from other end


Gross cabints before


Changing table and dresser where cabinets were

Another after

Nook before

Nook after -- This is where the glider will be.  Coming in 5-7 weeks!

Crib!

Crib take 2

 Master Bathroom:
New travertine in Master bath (no before pic but was original ugly tile)

Cottage Room:
Cottage room vanity (ignore me in the pic). I hate those lights!
After -- updated cabinets, lighting, granite, faucet, etc.

We have made a lot of progress but don't think that we are close to being done.  Our game room is still overtaken with baby stuff:



3 comments:

  1. Bet you never thought you would have so much stuff for a little baby? The nursery, etc. looks great! Perhaps I'll have to drive down one weekend for a peek myself! Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You look ready for the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The remodel looks great. I bet you are so excited to how him his new room! The yellow walls look nice.

    ReplyDelete