Ryan and I went to Milwaukee over Labor Day weekend to attend a 2 day music festival called Summer Fest (I think). We went solely because Pearl Jam was headlining both nights and this was their only US performance for the year. We flew in on Friday and left on Monday as the concert was Saturday and Sunday nights.
I have family in Milwaukee so on Friday night we went over to my aunt Mary Beth's house for dinner and were joined by my cousin Joel and his family (wife Brenda and kids Christopher and Eva). Also my great aunt Mary came up from Kenosha too. It was good to see everyone and have the kids gotten big. Here are some pictures from Friday below:
Fun! Eva & Christopher are so much bigger than they were at your wedding! And everyone looks great! Would have been fun to have gone too! Rachel
ReplyDelete