I went to the doctor for my 37 week check up yesterday and all still looks good. We are a go for induction on the 20th (unless he comes on his own earlier). My doctor can classify the induction as "medical" as opposed to "elective" which means that the hospital has to take me and can't say no. He does not agree that hypothyroidism poses any sort of risk for labor (it is classified at the same level as asthma and hypertension) but he will put it down anyway to ensure that I get in. He said putting me down for hypothyroidism is like putting me down as a blonde -- there is nothing to worry about. I really like having a date scheduled, it is a relief knowing when he is coming (of course assuming he doesn't come on his own).
Three more days of work -- last day is Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment