Wednesday, November 9, 2011

33 Weeks

I am 33 weeks along now and am getting big!  You know you are getting big when some of your maternity clothes no longer fit!  I have 7 weeks left but am really hoping it is more like 5 if he listens and comes early.

On Saturday, one of my girlfriends got married at The Club at Carlton Woods in The Woodlands.  It was a very pretty venue but I didn't last too long because my feet got sore and I get tired easily.

Here is a belly shot at 33 weeks.


I washed all of the baby's bedding and clothes this weekend which needed to be done but not fun to do that much laundry in 1 day.  We have already gotten a few hand-me-downs from Hunter that we appreciate too!

2 comments:

  1. Just wait...soon you will be doing laundry every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Hard to imagine a little one can generate so much laundry, but they do! Oh, and think you are big now, just wait. At 40 weeks, 6 days I was a HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete