We had a nice Thanksgiving at my parents' house with Rachel's family. My birthday was Saturday but we celebrated on Thursday with Jack Daniels pie and pumpkin pie.
On my actual birthday my mom, sister and I went and saw the Nutcracker ballet at the theater in the afternoon. It was a crappy, rainy day all day long. Ryan and I just ordered a pizza for dinner that night and stayed in. I didn't want anything for my birthday because I couldn't think of anything I needed, but Ryan suprised my with some GORGEOUS earrings.
Enjoy the pics!
 |
| Happy Birthday to me! |
 |
| Changing pad cover and Baby's First Christmas stocking (hopefully!) |
 |
| Me and sweet, sweet Hunter |
 |
| Cutie Haley playing |
 |
| Max and Sonny had fun too! |
 |
| Buddies |
 |
| Sonny is really good with kids |
 |
| Had to take a picture of this -- Steve and Ryan playing beanie babies with Haley |
 |
David Yurman blue topaz and diamond earrings. He got blue for baby boy and because this will most likely be Baby Hummer's birthstone. I love them!
|
 |
| 36 weeks! |
Love love the new earrings!!!
ReplyDelete