Yesterday afternoon Ryan and I went to Rachel's house for dinner and to see all her new furniture. My dad made lasagna that Haley thought was quite delicious and then we tried out her new Zoku popsicle maker. Works great for juices, not so great for juice with liquor.
When we got home, I noticed the POUND of dried fruit mix that was on the counter was missing and knew Max was the culprit. Sure enough the package was shredded to pieces in the dining room and all the dried fruit was gone. I wasn't too worried about Max digesting it all because he has eaten a pound and a half of chicken off the counter before as well as an 8oz. filet mignon raw. However, I was worried what was going to happen by him ingesting all that fiber (a good portion of the bag was prunes). I was expecting the worst on his morning run but nothing materialized. I guess Max just wanted to add some fiber to his diet. All of the sugar from the fruit did have him bouncing off the walls last night -- he was totally on a sugar rush and super hyper. Sonny would have been sick as a dog (pun intended) if he had eaten all of that as he definitely has a more sensitive system.
On another note, I had a very lovely shower this weekend. Rachel and Dianne did a fabulous job. Next post will be about the shower (with pictures) so stayed tuned!
Um, hope you don't come home to a "mess" from Max as it may have taken longer to digest! =) Rachel
ReplyDelete