I feel like some people mistake pregnancy for being handicap. I have been asked if I can take the stairs, wear heels, go out, listen to loud music, and run. Um, yes. While some of those may get more difficult as the pregnancy continues and others are just not as desirable, it doesn't mean I can't do them. Granted most of those questions are from men who don't know better.
I feel like my bump has grown a bit over the last few days. One thing I love are maternity pants -- they are great. So so comfortable. They knock the pants off regular pants.
This weekend my sister and my mom's friend Dianne are throwing me a baby shower at the Daily Review Cafe. I am excited to see everyone and get showered with gifts!
About 4 months to go!
Have fun at your shower. I wish I could be there!
ReplyDelete