Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stollers

So I registered last weekend at Babies R Us and it was not easy. I don't know how new mothers are supposed to know what they want and need. I mean, how many different brands and types of bottles are there? Thankfully my mom and Rachel helped or else I would have been completely lost. I am sure Ryan is thankful that he didn't have to tag along to help pick out which of this and which of that we want. I had to explain what most of it was when I was showing him what we registered for online. He got a kick out of the nipple and bottle cleaner until I made it clear that it is referring to cleaning the nipple of the bottle...

Right now I am struggling with strollers. I think I will get a car seat/stroller duo and a jogging stroller, there are just so many options that it is overwhelming. I think I need to go look at them in the store. People aren't kidding when they say kids aren't cheap.

I also registered at The Land of Nod. I picked out some bedding from there that I am excited about. The colors of the bedding are yellow and green and it is tree themed sorta.

Here are links to my registries:



No comments:

Post a Comment