For those who receive the post via email, you can always go to http://julia-hummer.blogspot.com/ to view the post as well.
Tomorrow afternoon I should be finding out the sex of the baby, if it cooperates this time. At my last appointment the doctor tried to determine the plumbing, but the baby was not only in a kneeling position but also had its legs crossed.
Most people have said they think I am having a boy. I agree, that is what I think too. Ryan thinks it is a boy as well. We will definitely be happy with either though. We'll see if everyone is right! If it is a boy, we already have a name picked out which would be a plus. But because we already have a name picked out for a boy, it makes me think it will be a girl sometimes because that is how it works, right?
Ryan flew to Dubai last night for work for the week. It will be past midnight where he is after my appointment tomorrow. He said he will be at a "Breaking Ramadon" party. Apparently they don't drink in public there, so I am guessing it will be a lot of food and eating.
I'll keep y'all updated as soon as I find out the sex.
Pink or Blue?
If you think it's a boy, you are probably right. Can't wait to find out!
ReplyDelete